Friday, November 9, 2012

Repulsive

He's disgusting.

Speaker of the House John Boehner makes me puke. I could live with his orange vanity spray tan. His helmet head hair is almost acceptable. It's his smug face I can't handle. (Also his accent. I don't like it. He sounds like he's from the Appalachians, which I didn't know were in Ohio, but according to Wikipedia, they are, so OK. Fine.)

This guy needs to be ceremoniously dumped as Speaker of the House. He's a pandering, vain fool. Moments after the dust settled on a very painful Nov. 7, Boehner announced that House Republicans would consider "new revenues."

Maybe, Mr. Speaker, you should ask your members before you start running your mouth. YOU are not their boss. We are. And I would hope to high heaven that my Representative (Paging Congressman Kevin Yoder) would not vote to allow another red cent from the American people into the U.S. Treasury until real cuts are made. (And cutting defense and only defense is not a compromise. Let's just get that idea out of the way.)

Speaker Boehner sticks his foot in his mouth almost as often as he spray tans. I'd like to suggest a more thoughtful, less pandering challenger to Boehner for the Speaker's position. How about Rep. Paul Ryan?

Please, please, please remaining members of the House GOP, do not cast another vote for John Boehner as Speaker. I will hold it against you, and other voters may well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment